Admiral Twin Drive-In
7355 East Easton
Tulsa, OK 74115
Main Phone: 918-878-8099
BUY our FOOD!!
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED
NO SWITCHING SIDES
Yes. Sometimes the theaters can flood and in that case we won't show any movies.
Usually March through Halloween, but call or check times as we might be open!
Since our theatres are outdoors, all movie showtimes are at night when it is dark.
Not at this time
Yes, showtimes are earlier in the winter and later in the summer.
If you are concerned that your car battery will run down, please bring a battery powered, portable FM radio. All the movie sound is fed through an FM transmitter.
A small portable FM radio works best. We don't know of an Apple app, Android FM apps we are told work. We do not have wifi.
Yes, as long as you stay inside the vehicle and maintain social distancing. Keep in mind that larger trucks must park towards the back of the theatre, so you do not block other's view.
Yes, ticket purchase is per screen where you may watch both movies showing (except when single billed). If you don't want to stay for the second film, you may leave. Likewise, if you don't want to see the first film, you may arrive at the drive-in for the second film 15 to 30 minutes prior to showtime.
Sorry, no. It's against fire regulations.
Admission: $8 per person for ages 12 and up - $4 per person for children 3 through 11 - All major credit and debit cards accepted. Concerts and special events are subject to different pricing.
No, you may leave as you please.
No please do not. We survive off concession sales.
Yes, you can but please be careful when you come onto our grounds. The box office has a height restriction.
WELCOME TO THE ADMIRAL TWIN DRIVE-IN!!
We suggest that you arrive at the drive-in one hour before the first show. Alternatively, if you are planning to see only the 2nd screening, you will want to arrive about thirty minutes prior to the 2nd show. The audio for the movies is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio), so make sure you have a good sound system in your vehicle or bring a portable radio.
We have a snack bar full of treats and goodies from popcorn, candy and nachos! We ask that you don’t bring food into the drive-in. We survive off the concession sales!!
- Any lane gets you into any screen.
- Large SUVs should park in the back half of the theatre, so you do not block the view of other movie goers.
- Hatchbacks that extend beyond the roof of the car must remain closed.
- Stereos/boom boxes are allowed
- Switching screens is NOT ALLOWED
- We do offer advanced ticket online and gift cards
- All major credit + debit cards accepted
- No Refunds
- Box Office opens approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour before the first showing
- We are open rain or shine (unless extreme)
- Speed limit 5 MPH
- No alcohol, marijuana, or drugs are allowed
- No firearms or weapons of any kind
- Dogs are allowed, please keep on a leash!
- Drivers concealing another person(s) in their vehicle will be turned away or expelled without a refund. All vehicles are subject to search.
- This Theatre and Management Assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY of Injury, Situations Beyond Our Control or Property Damage.
- Stay in or near your vehicle
- Do not sit in the driveway, stay in parking area
*In cases of extreme rain or other circumstances beyond our control, we will be closed.
Your admission ticket allows you admission to one screen. Parking spaces are first come first serve, and we suggest you plan to arrive early in order to secure a prime viewing spot and to avoid longer ticket lines close to show time. The box office closes shortly after the beginning of the final movie.
The audio for the movies is broadcast through an FM transmitter, and you must have a working, FM radio in order to hear the movies. WE RECOMMEND BRINGING A PORTIBLE RADIO OR BOOM BOX TO HEAR THE MOVIE. If you are going to use your car stereo-Be sure that your car battery is strong enough to power your radio throughout the show. We offer jump-starts; however, wait times are excessive on busy nights. We do not offer jump-starts until all customers have been cleared from the ticket lines.
We have a snack bar offering Popcorn, Soft Drinks, Candy, Nacho’s and a Grill serving Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Strips and Fries. WE DO NOT ALLOW OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK AT THE ADMIRAL. All movie theatres and especially DRIVE-IN’s only survive due to food sales. The lion share of the box office goes to the film companies. Simply put, if you don’t buy our concessions/food we will not be here! We appreciate your understanding.